Here are a 12 hints to save money and still purchase organic.
1. Dirty Dozen/Clean 15
2. Rule of Thumb
- thick skin can buy conventional; thin skin stick to organic
3. Always look for store brands
4. Buy in bulk
5. Plan ahead
6. Eat out less and make your own
7. Look for weekly local specials
8. Get coupons from vendors
9. Buy local. Farmer’s Market season is here!
10. Join a CSA (www.localharvest.org)
11. Grow your own
12. Eat less meat
Demo – Arugula and Strawberry Salad
Serving Size: 2
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup chickpeas (go with bulk to save money!)
- 1/2 cup sauted onions
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp lite soy sauce
Whisk together all dressing ingredients and toss in salad.
Organic Trade Assc: www.ota.com
How to Go Organic: www.howtogoorganic.com
Email us now, email@example.com, to obtain your FREE Health Consultation and 10% off cooking class for attending the workshop. Thank you for coming!
Find more like this: Blog