The right tools in the kitchen will make your cooking much more enjoyable. Here are seven musts for the kitchen:
1) Cutting board made of wood or bamboo. Avoid ceramic, as it doesn’t absorb the impact of the knife blade and often slides.
2) Good knives are essential. Here are three must haves: chef’s knife for basic chopping, paring knife for pealing and slicing small foods and a serrated knife for slicing bread or tomatoes.
3) Salad spinner to remove water from your greens, herbs, or berries.
4) Wooden spoons are fantastic for cooking just about anything and they will not scratch your pots/pans.
6) Box graters can be used for slicing veggies, cheese, and zesting. Use the different sides for a variety of grating and slicing options.
7) Mixing bowls that are glass or stainless steel last forever and do not have BPA.
Find more like this: Blog