Garlic – Wonder Herb!:
- contains rich sources of allicin and diallyl sulfide which have tumor-fighting properties
- chemopreventative (cancer preventive) qualities that are said to protect against cancers of the skin, esophagus, stomach, colon, liver, lung, and mammary glands
- can have lipid-lowering effects on CVD (cardiovascular disease)
- suggest eating: 1-2 cloves a day (4000-12,000 micrograms of allicin)
- doesn’t need to be eaten raw, cook with it, add it to salads, or use it as a spread on sandwiches
- Worried about bad breathe? Chew on some mint leaves or sip on mint tea after eating.
Find more like this: Blog