Try something new. Does your gym, or local community have kick boxing, pilates, or hot yoga? Look into it – the options are endless. Take the leap.
Displaying all posts for ‘September, 2009’
‘Kick off’ Blue Corn Nachos
* use all organic ingredients
- 3 cups Baked Blue Corn Chips (Guiltless Gourmet)
- 1/4 cup of low fat organic cheddar cheese (brand suggestion: Organic Valley)
- slices black olives
- 1/4 refried vegetarian beans
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 1 cup salsa (red or green)
- 1/2 slices avocado
Arrange chips on baking sheet. Top with cheese, olives, onions and beans. Baked at 375 until cheese is melts, top with avocado. Serve with dish of salsa. Let the games begin!!